Friday, September 4, 2009

Dramatic xD

Tomorrow is my school's Librarian's Anniversary Party, and as a fellow librarian myself, I have to go. And as seniors, me and some friends of mine has prepared a drama for the anniversary. Its based on the Chinese legendary fiction 'Journey to the West'. But it has a major humour twist in it. Its SO cool, yet, embarrassing to act at the same time xD.

For one thing, I have to act sexy, bitchy and evil... which is NOTHING like myself... haha.

We've prepared the last minute drama in less than a week and I can say I don't regret it. I had a lot of fun with my friends and even got over my tried-so-hard-to-get-over crush on someone, with the help of another good friend lol.

These memories will stay with me for a very long time and I hope this happiness wouldn't end.

After the celebration, I'm going to work on with Fate and Destiny part 4, no guarantees, and I hope I could finish it by Sunday, also no guarantees. xD

But stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment