Thursday, March 5, 2015

Say U Love Me S3 Part 2


Hello guys! I've finally gather some time to make my long time maple story series, Say U Love Me season 3 Part 2! Yay!! For those of you who requested, tadaaaaa~

Even though the Maple story series trend has already died down for quite a while, I hope this could give my fans some closure for my Say U Love Me series. I must say though, I've been really lazy and overdose with lots of works lately, do note that I am NOT an Animation Major, I study Interior Design, and I'm currently working as an Interior Designer in Singapore. So you must bear with me because I'm using my little spare time to make videos on YouTube! Meaning the time I use to relax, I use it to animate the videos.

Of Course, eventually I will stop animating Maple story characters completely and only focus on flash animations, but that day will not be today! No, but seriously, I will stop using Maple Story characters once Say U Love Me series is completed. I do not get paid to animate the videos, and I do not pay to learn the animations, everything is self-taught. Yes. I learn everything from YouTube tutorials, That's why I don't do tutorials, because the techniques I use are not really mine to teach.

I'm really grateful for all my loyal Maple Story Series fans who've been with me for many years. My wish is to be a full time YouTuber so I can focus on my animating, because, well... I'm not good at multi-tasking. Hehe...

Anyways, cheers~~~
C. LeaH

No comments:

Post a Comment