Saturday, January 17, 2015

ReDESIGNING

Hi Guys,

It has been, what, 2 years? Whooops...

I do apologize for the very very long wait, if you're still following this blog, that is.

Well, if you haven't notice already, I've started redesigning/re-branding my entire look!

Why? You might ask.

Because when I started my Maple Story Series, I was just 14 years old. Using my imaginations to create love stories that only a hopeless romantic teenager could dream to have. Now that I'm 21 years old, I've had my fair share of relationships, heartbreaks and crushes. I think my perspective in things have changed, and I'm trying to bring that into my animations as well.

And do note that, I am not getting paid to create my Maple Story Series, as I do not own the graphics of Maple Story so I cannot claim the entire video it as my own work. What I'm trying to do is something new that can express my passion for creating videos and sharing it to the world.

I thought of quitting my series countless of times, but at the end of the day, I couldn't let it go. I wanted to continue but due to my full time job as an Interior Designer, yes I'm working as an Interior Designer now, I do not have the time and energy to think about animating a video.

I've had lots of inspirations and ideas of stories that I could do, and, with the support and encouragement of my boyfriend, I've decided to give YouTube another shot.

I thank my fans for their constant support and I hope you'll like and accept the changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment