Saturday, October 3, 2009

Computer Problems

Hey guys, recently my PC was busted... And we were advised to re-format it because there's too many viruses. There's a high chance that the computer's memories will be lost, including the programs and songs I need to make my videos, and I was scared because EVERYTHING that is important to me was in there, including pictures of gatherings, group photos and memories of my best friend who has transferred to another school etc. It took about a week. So yeah, we got it reformatted and when it came back, since all my stuffs are in an extended hard drive, almost everything is still there. But I had to re-installed almost everything. But I was SO relieved.

Anyway, since I don't have a computer of my own, and the computer I used to make my videos and stuff is a shared computer, so every one's stuff are ALL in there. My mum scolded me for making these videos, she said it was a waste of time and a waste of memory space... But she didn't stop me from making my videos since she knows I will post it on youtube... And since we're not rich and all, I can't afford my own personal computer yet.

I hope you all could wait a teeny bit more since I have to reinstall everything first to continue animating.

I hope you'll understand. Thanks! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment