Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another Clsee93 Special

A Halloween special is coming up! And I hope by that time I could also finish Kiss Her Part 5 or Fate and Destiny Part 4. I've been SO busy nowadays, its either that my parents keep taking me and my little sis, A.K.A Butterstick (Nee is her real name) out, or I wouldn't have the mood...

My mood swings are probably because...

My mum's been so stubborn recently that I don't think I can take it anymore!!! I mean, I don't hate her or anything, I just CAN'T STAND it! She took me out the whole day, so that means I didn't get to use the PC for the whole day, but when I do, she totally threatens me to stop or she'll lock the room! T_T

And another thing, my heart has totally been crushed by my crush. And worst part is, he doesn't even know I'm crushed! My friends has been helping me to get over him and all but it only ends in more tears... That's how I got inspired to make 'Tears' anyways... But I'm tired of crying for him, but what to do...

I know these problems are interrupting me from making my videos, but its better for me to make them when I feel better instead of making a rushed video because of my mood swings, and I doubt you guys like rushed videos... But I assure you, TWO of my videos (Halloween special and Kiss Her part 5) will be out on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment