Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hi!

The one week holiday in my country is almost over. Its BACK to getting-to-use-the-PC-thrice-a-week again... Sigh...

Anyway, I'll try to update this blog for at least once a week.

I'm having trouble planning the script of Fate and Destiny since I always make the story up on the spot without thinking what the ending is as I go. Haha!

Hey, if I write about my feelings in here would you guys help me out? xP. I'm like, desperate for advice? lol (For someone who makes maple love stories, I'm useless in my own situations, kakaka.)

Leave your comments on the chat box to let me know what you think about it. Do you think that it'll be boring? Is it better? lol Please let me know coz I'm not very confident in things xD and I dont want to bore you guys. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment