Saturday, October 2, 2010

Everything on HOLD

As I mention in the description box of my latest MapleStory Movie, Fragile Kiss, I'm PAUSING all my animations. Including the Subs Specials. I'm JUST PAUSING my animations, I'll continue everything after December this year as I have my Final exam of High School. Yes, I'm graduating from high school... Yay me~

In my country, this examination is called SPM... as in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, in english its called Malaysian Certificate of Education. Its a national examination taken by all fifth-year secondary school students, including me, in Malaysia. This examination is VERY IMPORTANT for my future so I'll have to stop my animations till after December.

I hope you guys will wait for me and keep rooting for me =)

I really appreciate it. Thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment